Friday, July 20, 2012

Reel 2012

Sorry it's been awhile! I have been busy finishing up the semester and actually just got married, so super busy! Here's some of the things I've been up to.

I created my first reel: https://vimeo.com/39112304

I've been leaning more and more towards animating in stop motion. I also built my first puppet with a strong professional armature underneath, his name is Jim the Janitor. I think he's kind of a Mr. Magoo :)


I also partnered up with Joe Yeh, a fellow USC animation student, to do a short film with After Effects, Audition, and Maya titled "Hypnogogia." It's an exploration of the sound and space the mind wanders through as it falls into dreaming. We entered it in the Adobe Design Awards so I will let you know how that turns out and post a link of it soon!

If you've been viewing my blog, thanks for checking me out, more (hopefully better and better) to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment